Friday, January 29, 2010

Kili Pictures - Day 0: Arrival and Prep Day

It has been tough for me to get all these pictures organized.  Its overwhelming.  Day 0 is the easiest day of pictures to organize by far but still I probably would not have gotten this far without my fellow climber Thierry.  He took pictures from all 16 of us, consolidated them in to the best of each day.

We had an amazing group of people to spend these two weeks with.  A great group that always kept us in stitches.  We were fortunate and I think the people really made the trip memorable for us.  So without further adieu here is Day 0 of our trip to Africa.

Day 0 - Arrival and Orientation


It will take me longer to get each of the subsequent days pictures out but I'll do my best to get them all up here.  I had 83 total pictures from Day 0.  I have almost 300 from summit day.  Please bear with me.

No comments: