We took a trip to visit my cousin and his family in Sweden. It was a wonderful trip, relaxing, and just what we needed. My cousin was, as always, an amazing host and we had a wonderful time at their cabin on a lake. Being so close to Midsummers we hardly had a night time but it made for some amazing evenings. I tried to take a few pictures but it just couldn't capture the beauty. We also did a bit of sightseeing since Javier had never been there before. Thanks J&E for a wonderful time.
No trip to Sweden is complete without a stop in Stockholm so we stayed one night and did a bit of sightseeing. It was as I had remembered it from years past and it was great to show it off. We also, finally, enjoyed a nice dinner out for our anniversary compliments of my parents. The dinner was amazing and I would recommend the Sturehof to anyone who fines their way to Stockholm.
No comments:
Post a Comment