Here's my poor wrist all wrapped up:
Monday, May 18, 2009
...a trip home
Javier and I had the chance to go back to MA and visit family and friends. We made the most of our short time home. I got to spend a little time with Sarah and James before Javier got into town and got to hear/see all about their trip to Kili. The video and pictures they had were amazing and got us even more excited for our big trip. So when Javier did get into town we did lots of shopping for our upcoming trip.
I had wrist surgery.
Here's my poor wrist all wrapped up:
We saw the Red Sox destroy the Indians at Fenway. It was Javier's first game there so I was excited. We had great seats on the 3rd base line and enjoyed the evening with my family.
I was excited to get to the see Jess and Andrea. So on my way to drop Javier off at the airprot we swung by J&P's. We helped celebrate L's first birthday and got to visit for a bit.
And I got to spend Mother's day (my parent's anniversary, and an early birthday) with my mom. Its been a long time since I have been home in May so it was wonderful to be home for these special celebrations.
Here's my poor wrist all wrapped up:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was SOOOO good to see you too, Kristine! I am sorry we weren't a bit healthier on our lunch date!
Post a Comment