Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Second Snow

I didn't think I'd be writing this post so quickly. I can't believe it has snowed again and I still don't have winter tires on my car. Last night I was sitting watching some TV and noticed there was snow on our balcony. With closer inspection I realized it was still snowing. I do have to say seeing it snow really puts you in the holiday spirit. It brings a smile to my face to see it snow, especially since I wasn't expecting it here. So I've captured the moment on film as best I could at night (it's only like 7pm), with no flash, through our window.


I did get up this morning at the crack of dawn to be first in line at the car place so I could get the winter tires on my car. I'm now ready for anything mother nature throws at me....and I expect this might be our last snow now that I've said it.

1 comment:

Lauren Trahan said...

Okay, I'm officially jealous. You have had more snow than we've had here in Mass. I blame it on Mike for being overly prepared by moving the snowblower to the garage.