After lunch with Brent and Javi, Sarah and I headed north to visit our friend Andrea who was very pregnant. When we called to find out if we could stop by, we surprised her with the news that I was home for a few days. It was great to see Andrea (and Noah) and we had a great visit. Less than 24 hours after our visit Andrea and Noah became the proud parents of Joel William. Congrats Andrea!
And what was Sarah's big day? Well we headed into Boston to do the Running of the Brides. It was Sarah's second wedding dress shopping outing and we were hoping that it would be a successful one. We were ready with our t-shirts so we could find each other in the crowds and after 4.5 hours of shopping 1 lunch break and one very needed alcoholic beverage Sarah went home with the dress of her dreams.
Just moments after finding and buying "THE dress" Sarah whisked me off to the airport so I could catch my flight home. Though it was a very short stay, it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment