Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Puerto Rico was a much needed reprieve from the frigid weather we were experiencing in Germany before Christmas. So we were both excited to hop on the plane, endure the 20 hour journey, and enjoy the 50 degree temperature change.

Here are a few pictures from our hike. Though the views are impressive, we were disappointed that the hike started so close to the peak of the mountain. None the less it was a beautiful day for a walk in the woods.
20081225 - Our Hike



As always we ate well and enjoyed the company of family and friends. There was always a houseful of people and amazing food. I should be thankful I didn't gain 20 pounds during our visit. I'd like to think our runs every other day helped, but I'm not sure they did.
20081225 - Christmas



Its worth making note of the food fight one morning at breakfast. The pictures are pretty funny.
20081225 - Food fight at Breakfast

No comments: