Saturday, September 13, 2008

Berlin

I know I am long behind on posting so I'm trying to just get a few out at a time in hopes of catching up before another month passes by. September was full or travels. My first trip: Berlin.

It was a great city to visit and had so much to see. I spent almost 4 whole days and still didn't get to see everything. I did manage to go to the Berlin Philharmonic and visit the Pergamon Museum. All my pictures are below. If Google's web albums is cooperating today, I'll try to add some captions as well.

20080912 - Berlin

One of the days I was in Berlin I took a guided tour through Sachenhausen, one of Germany's concentration camps. It would be wrong to use the word enjoyable, but I did find the tour very educational and insightful. I thought it was important to see. Here are some pictures if you're interested.

20080912 - Sachsenhausen

No comments: