Friday, August 8, 2008

Miami

Our last stop during our US trip was to Miami. It was great to stay with Maria and Eddie and an added bonus that Javier's parents were able to join us as well. Unfortunately Adrian wasn't able to join us, we missed you Adrian.

We had a fun filled time while in Miami. We ate lots of great food, played golf at the Doral, and did lots of shopping. We even got a tour of the hotel where Maria is sales manager. Check out the pictures we took from the 42nd floor pent house!

Javier had a chance to play with Maki, Eddie & Maria's dog and all it did was really make Javier want a dog even more. I've convinced him to wait it out just a while longer, but I think one more visit with Maki and I may be out of luck (Maki's pictures is in the album below).

It was a great weekend and our only wish was that it could have been longer.

Check out the pictures below in this online album.
20080802 - Miami

No comments: