Monday, June 9, 2008

Turning 30!

I turned 30 this year. It's not really as scary as everyone makes it out to be. So far its been a great year! 29 was good to me, so I'm 30 will be as well.

Saturday night we went out to see Kim, Carina, and Corrina perform as part of the Wilhelmstrasse Fest. The weather was terrible but it was great to see them perform their dance numbers and wine is really tasty in any weather. Dinner followed and then lots more drinking at the wine fest.

Monday, Danielle and the girls took me out to dinner at Comeback, one of our favorite Italian restaurants. Afterward Danielle and I headed to Coyote for a drink. Doesn't it look fun. I've heard its Kim's favorite drink on the menu.



The birthday celebrations continued while I was back in the states. The baby picture on a cake never seems to get old and I suppose it was fitting for my 30th. Check it out. Probably the only baby picture I'll post on-line.



So as you can see it was a great birthday. Thanks to everyone that made it a memorable event!

1 comment:

Lauren Trahan said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kristine.